It’s never too late in the year (or too early to plan for the next one) to take a clear-headed look at your business, where it’s failing, and turn to an expert for assistance. In today’s hyper-competitive market, organizations that don’t innovate are bound to fall behind; one of our top innovation keynote speakers can show you how to embrace change and leverage creativity for more than survival, and take you the last few steps into success.
1. Peter Diamandis is a top innovation keynote speaker and futurist focused on human longevity. An entrepreneur who has started over 20 companies, he’s also a bestselling author and the founder of the XPRIZE Foundation and Singularity University.
2. Patty McCord is a corporate culture consultant, innovation keynote speaker and the former CTO at Netflix. She is on a mission to reinvent HR to help employees manage their own careers and ambitions, be more productive, and embrace the potential promised by diverse, inclusive workplaces.
3. Marc Randolph is a serial entrepreneur, angel investor, and cofounder of streaming pioneer Netflix. A well known innovation keynote speaker on top of his successful career as a mentor and advisor, he is responsible for fundamentally altering global media consumption, and has insights from the forefront of innovation and business development.
4. Tiffani Bova is an innovation keynote speaker, business growth expert, bestselling author and business influencer. A regular contributor to major publications such as Forbes and Harvard Business Review, she is also frequently featured on radio programs and podcasts, where she discusses customer experience, digital transformation, and the future of work.
5. Marcus Collins is an award-winning advertiser and innovation keynote speaker whose expertise lies in the art of virality and cultural contagion. When he’s not helping organizations capitalize on pop culture trends and social media for their marketing campaigns, he’s teaching at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business.
6. Matthew Luhn is an award-winning filmmaker, top innovation keynote speaker and 20 year Pixar veteran. He has worked as an animator, director and story consultant on classic children’s movies including the Toy Story series, Finding Nemo, UP, and many more, giving him a unique understanding of branding, innovation and communication.
7. Tan Le is an award-winning inventor, entrepreneur and technology influencer. Tan is a top innovation keynote speaker, having received numerous honors from the World Economic Forum, Forbes, and National Geographic for her work in brain augmentation.
8. Nancy Giordano is an AI and innovation keynote speaker and bestselling author with boundless optimism and a strong drive to help visionary leaders transform their businesses. As an advisor and curator, she has worked with some of the world’s top companies and is the creator of the First Career Fair For the Future event for college and high school students.
9. Janelle Shane is a top innovation keynote speaker who approaches the study of AI a little differently than most, highlighting the odd, hilarious ways technology can struggle and fail, and what these shortcomings mean for the further deployment of, and reliance on, machine learning in the wider world.
10. Marita Cheng is a technology thought leader and top-rated artificial intelligence keynote speaker. A Forbes 30 Under 30 roboticist and engineer, her AI projects have included tech that helps the visually impaired navigate the world and robotic arms for people with limited upper mobility.
11. Jay Ward is a top storytelling keynote speaker and innovation expert who worked on Brave, Monsters Inc, and Cars. His signature presentations focus on building creative, successful workplace cultures and how storytelling skills can be used by businesses to connect, motivate and lead, no matter what industry they are in.
12. Srinivas Rao is a creativity and innovation keynote speaker, podcast host and bestselling author focused on the transformative power of AI. With profound insights into workflow optimization, he is the creator of the Maximize Your Output course, which helps individuals become more productive.
13. Jeff DeGraff is a frequent advisor to Fortune 500 companies and a top innovation keynote speaker. With his mission to democratize innovation, Jeff brings creative thinking to everyone, every day and everywhere through his books, his public television program (Innovation You), columns (Inc.) and radio program (The Next Idea).
14. José Morey is a top-rated technology and innovation keynote speaker and consultant for NASA, IBM, and Hyperloop. A creator of deep learning algorithms, he is especially focused on systems in healthcare and aerospace, as well as creating more diversity in S.T.E.A.M. related fields.
15. Natalie Nixon is an award-winning author, innovation keynote speaker and global authority on applied creativity for exponential business growth ranked by Real Leaders as 1 of the Top 50 Keynote Speakers in the World. A magnetic presenter, she is sought after globally for her ability to achieve transformative business results.
Ready to bring your company into the future? Reach out to us at [email protected] to bring a top innovation keynote speaker to your next event.