SHANGHAI –( ASIA TODAY )– Parking China 2019 is set to return next week from 3 – 5 September at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC). This year, Messe Frankfurt joins forces with the China Urban Parking Industry Association for the first time, adding to the intelligent parking product and solution offerings under the theme of urban parking ecosystem. In addition, a series of fringe programme events will run in tandem with the fair for visitors to connect first-hand with significant industry players.
Parking China 2019 will be held in hall W2 of SNIEC, offering the most forward-looking solutions within the complete intelligent parking industry chain. Situated alongside leading industry brands Shanghai Intelligent Building Technology and Shanghai Smart Home Technology, the show will offer advantages for tens of thousands of trade buyers who are interested in the latest IoT and intelligent building technologies.
Renowned exhibitors bring forward-looking products and services
Parking China 2019 is an unrivalled opportunity for industry players to exchange the latest market developments and trends which will help suppliers and retailers to make the right business decisions. This year, the fair attracts well-known exhibitors to participate, including Alpark, Uchoice Technology, Intview, Yanxin Smart Parking and more. They will showcase a wealth of innovative products and smart solutions to help tackle China’s growing parking problems.
* AIpark: by using big data analytics and AI intelligence, AIpark makes parking in cities easier and more effective. At the fair, the company will demonstrate the application of high position image recognition technology in smart parking management system.
* Uchoice Technology: focusing on big data analytics and cloud computing in traffic management, Uchoice Technology will present a range of specialised parking products and services at the fair, such as smart parking cloud platforms.
* Intview: a Shanghai-based robotics manufacturer, Intview will showcase its AGV (automated guided vehicle) robotic parking system which offers a fast and convenient parking experience to the user.
* Yanxin Smart Parking: committed to solving parking problems in urban cities, Yanxin Smart Parking provides smart parking services based on IoT and wireless communication technology. Its products include wireless parking detectors and more.
A series of strengthened concurrent events to spark insights
Aside from the exhibition part, an array of must-attend events will be held in tandem with the fair for industry representatives, policymakers, real estate developers, academics and others to network and exchange views on smart parking. Key events include the China Urban Parking Ecological Construction Forum and the Shanghai ‘Smart Parking’ Technology & Product Seminar.
China Urban Parking Ecological Construction Forum
* Topic: ETC Payment System Solutions of Urban Parking Lots
Presented by: Shanghai Parking Service Trade Association
* Topic: Urban Parking Planning and Static Traffic Total Solution
Presented by: China Construction Machinery Association Parking Branch
* Topic: Research on Construction and Reforming Strategy of Parking Facilities in Urban Areas
Presented by: Department of Static Transportation Planning and Design
* Topic: Efficient Management in Promoting Healthy and Sustainable Development of the Urban Parking Industry
Presented by: China Urban Public Transport Association Urban Parking Branch
Shanghai ‘Smart Parking’ Technology & Product Seminar
* Topic: Wisdom Space, Infinite Possibilities
Presented by: Shanghai Intview Robotics Co Ltd
* Topic: Application and Expansion of Beacool Bluetooth Mesh Technology in Smart Parking Systems
Presented by: Beacool Co Ltd
* Topic: Develop the New Era of Smart Parking, Parking Lot Upgrades empowered by AI
Presented by: Aibee
* Topic: On the Standard Use of Private Parking Space Sharing
Presented by: Zhejiang Meilv Network Technology Service Co Ltd
Parking China 2019 is held concurrently with Shanghai Intelligent Building Technology, Shanghai Smart Home Technology, Shanghai International Lighting Fair and ISH Shanghai & CIHE, all of which take place from 3 – 5 September.
Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd
Tel: +852 2230 9281