Telephone: +0800 123 4567
Based in Stockholm, Sweden and Budapest, Hungary
Peter is a researcher, practitioner and consultant in innovation management strategies and a senior expert in business development and operations management.
He is currently working on his PhD at the Department of Management and Organization and the European Institute of Japanese Studies at the Stockholm School of Economics (SSE). His research focuses on innovation management frameworks and the handling of innovation failure at technology-intensive start-ups and mature firms with the ultimate goal of increasing their innovation capability and performance. He considers himself a “cross-pollinator”, engaging the corporate sector, academia – especially students – and public and private R&D centers to work together on social and technological challenges that will shape our future. Having lived in Japan for 10 years and being fluent in Japanese, he also consults established and start-up companies on Japanese market-entry.
Prior to his PhD studies, Peter spent 10 years in the private sector, most recently as Global Business Field Manager and Business Stream Director at a German multinational technical service provider, based out of Japan, Germany and Hungary and as Sales and Marketing Operations Director at an R&D 100 award-winning biotech company.
Areas of expertise
- Innovation Management Systems
- Innovation Performance Assessment
- Operations Management and Entrepreneurship
- R&D and Technology Management
- Start-ups and Venture Capital
- Sustainability and Renewable Energy
- PhD in Business Administration (in progress), Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- Master in Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering, Osaka University, Japan
- Bachelor of Economics, Osaka University, Japan
Posted on by Magnus Penker