Eurobest awards Innovation Grand Prix to Serviceplan and Dot Inc. for world’s 1st smart tactile graphics display
MUNICH, GERMANY — Eurobest, the benchmark for creative and effective branded communications in Europe, has announced the Grands Prix and Special Award winners. Serviceplan was awarded 1 Grand Prix, 3 Gold, 2 Silver, and 5 Bronze.
Creative agencies Serviceplan Korea and Innovation have been awarded the Innovation Grand Prix by Eurobest for Dot Pad, which also won 2 Gold, 1 Silver, and 1 Bronze.
Penny “The Wish” collected 1 Gold, 1 Silver, and 2 Bronze, while Dyslexia Unetided, Gruner+Jahr Deutscheland/ Stern, and Freedom Grams, AROYA were both awarded 1 Bronze.
With 2,959 entries from 19 countries this year, Germany took home the highest number of trophies, with France second and the United Kingdom third.
Serviceplan Korea and Serviceplan Innovation have been working with Dot Inc. since 2015. In an era where more than 84% of the information is visual, Dot Pad also allows blind people to explore more content. It is a game-changer product that improves the quality of education and work convenience for the visually impaired by wirelessly connecting smart devices to complex images, equations, and mathematical calculations with tactile graphic displays.
Alexander Schill, chief creative officer, Serviceplan Group, said, “I’m delighted that our ongoing partnership with Dot Inc. has been recognized by Eurobest with the Grand Prix for Dot Pad. When we embarked on our partnership with Dot Inc. in 2015, the idea of Dot Pad was a crazy dream. We worked together for 7 years on the development of innovative devices and software that make text accessible to the visually impaired. With Dot Pad we enter a new dimension of dynamic tactile graphics that provide a completely new experience for the visually impaired.”
Julie Kang, CEO of Serviceplan Korea, added, “I am happy that we have achieved good results with strategic creativity and execution in the global market while growing with Dot Inc. since 2015. And this creativity and innovation has been recognized by Eurobest in the form of a Grand Prix in Innovation for the Dot Pad.”
Simon Cook, CEO, LIONS, commented, “For 34 years, Eurobest has celebrated the best creative ideas in Europe, and the Grand Prix-winning work sets the creative benchmark for the entire European creativity industry. It’s hugely exciting to announce and celebrate the winners through Eurobest Unlocked. The trends and insights that emerge are explored, in-depth, within this year’s Eurobest Creativity Report, which is supported by insights and opinions from our expert juries and Presidents.”
The Eurobest Creativity Report has also been published, which presents the definitive European rankings to benchmark creative excellence for the year ahead, as well as in-depth commentary on key trends and themes from inside the jury rooms, identified by the Presidents and their juries.
Serviceplan awards at Eurobest:
- Grand Prix in Innovation – Dot Pad. The first smart tactile graphics display, Dot Inc.
- GOLD – Dot Pad. The first smart tactile graphics display, Dot Inc. – Innovation – Applied Innovation
- GOLD – Dot Pad. The first smart tactile graphics display, Dot Inc. Design – Innovative solutions
- SILVER – Dot Pad. The first smart tactile graphics display, Dot Inc. – Digital Craft – Innovative Use of Technology
- BRONZE – Dot Pad. The first smart tactile graphics display, Dot Inc. – Healthcare – Health & Wellness Tech
- GOLD – The Wish, PENNY, Film Craft – Direction
- SILVER – The Wish, PENNY, Film Craft – Cinematography
- BRONZE – The Wish, PENNY, Film – Online Films – Travel, Leisure, Retail, Restaurants & Fast Food Chains
- BRONZE – The Wish, PENNY, Film Craft – Casting
- BRONZE – Dyslexia Unetided, Gruner+Jahr Deutschland/Stern – Industry Craft – Print & Publishing
- BRONZE – Freedom Grams, AROYA – Design – Environmental / Social Impact
The post Eurobest awards Innovation Grand Prix to Serviceplan and Dot Inc. for world’s 1st smart tactile graphics display appeared first on adobo Magazine Online.