Study at Berlin School of Business and Innovation in Germany
A safe, dynamic, peaceful, innovative and vibrant economy; Germany is a European country and its capital and metropolis city is Berlin. The top notch standards of living, high disposable income and lowest unemployment rate reflects upon the prosperity of the economy. Talking about Berlin, it is an alpha city of culture, trade, science, politics and media. Berlin is home to high tech firms, research centres, media corporations, creative industries, museums, entertainment venues and world renowned universities. IT, pharmaceuticals, clean tech, biotechnology, construction, electronics, etc. are the most flourishing industries of the region. There is plethora of opportunities to learn, grow and earn in the city.
There are outstanding educational institutions in Berlin at primary and higher level, as well as for research opportunities for study abroad aspirants. The education system is student focussed and allows independent learning with a dual approach – Theory and Practice. In the heart of the city, there are situated some high profile institutions and one such institution is Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI).
Berlin School of Business and Innovation features –
- The BSBI institution has three ground concepts – Enterprise, Leadership and Success.
- The highly qualified faculty professionals, congenial study environment and broad based learning allow students to strive towards realising their full potential.
- There are hands-on learning opportunities through case studies, internships, simulation techniques, visits to exhibitions and businesses, guest speakers and interactive classroom sessions.
- The institution has a German Language program for students of all courses so as to enable students to opt for best employment options in the country.
- Students come from America, Africa, Western and Eastern Europe, parts of Asia and Australia to study in Germany.
- The admission requirements include 18 years of age and 21 years of age for undergraduate and post graduate programs respectively. To fulfil English language requirement, IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5) or PTE 50 score is required.
- The cost of living in the city is approximately EUR 1,000 per month.
- At BSBI, proper career guidance is provided to students according to their passions and interests.
- CV and Interview Skills Workshop – The students are made to hone their interview skills and prepare CV under the guidance of expert advisers.
Apart from these, there are various other fascinating opportunities at the institution for international students.
Study options at Berlin School of Business and Innovation –
- BA in Economics and Business Administration – The study abroad aspirants can opt for this 3-year graduation program which is delivered in a blended mode. The core subjects include entrepreneurship, finance, marketing, economics, technology management and advertising. There are 2 intakes in a year and annual cost is EUR 8,500. On completion of the study program, the students can find employment opportunities in banking industry, marketing consultancies, international retail market, fashion houses and associated industries.
- MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management – The master’s level program will make you equipped to opt for a career in innovative fashion and retail sectors. The program is aided with state of the art technology and you will earn an Italian master’s degree with 120 European University Credits. There are also scholarship opportunities in this program. The cost of the program is EUR 11,000 and is delivered on campus and through online mode.
- MA in International Tourism, hospitality and Event Management – To study in Germany, the program holds high credibility as it will provide in-depth knowledge of tourism, hospitality and event industries. It will allow opportunities to develop strategic skills to work at managerial positions. The curriculum of the program is concocted in a manner that enhances the overall knowledge, personality and confidence of the student. The expense involved in the 18 month program is EUR 11,000.
- MA in Strategic Marketing – The study abroad aspirants can study in Germany in this high in-demand program which can make you marketing pro. The course contents include strategic marketing management, marketing communications, consumer behaviour and research, and dissertation opportunity in the third semester. The elective subjects include Project Management and Leadership, Global Marketing Management and Cross-Cultural Management.
- MA in Finance and Investments – After attaining study in Germany in this program, there are promising career opportunities in Finance sector in Germany. As the learning outcomes of the program, you will be able to interpret international financial statements, understand and suggest changes in financial decisions.
- Global MBA – The Master of Business Administration program is a much sought after program among students of all fields. The program is known to provide professionalism, problem solving and intellectual skills to students to enter the business world with confidence. The 18 month program costs EUR 12,500 and has lucrative career opportunities in finance, accounting, IT, business development, investment management, energy, civil aviation, etc.
The BSBI institution has a lot of extra-curricular opportunities as well. The German degrees are recognised all over the world and allow students to opt for lucrative career opportunities. If you require more information regarding study in Germany, kindly consult West Highlander Career Consultancy. West Highlander is an authorised representative of BSBI institution and bears 13 years of experience and expertise in providing guidance to aspiring students. Contact No. – 9915999677, 9915999766.